RFG Cross-Member Mentoring Programme 2024
What is the mentoring programme?
This programme aims to help develop rail freight skills across the sector and supports individuals with their own personal development. You can join the programme as a mentor, mentee or both.
Based on your individual skills, experience and needs, you will be matched with someone from a different organisation, where you will meet virtually (or in person if you prefer and geography allows) between 6-12 times in 2024. Both mentors and mentees will be supported with training and resources before you get started to ensure the relationship is as effective as possible.
What is mentoring?
Mentoring is a learning relationship, involving the sharing of skills, knowledge, and expertise through developmental conversations, experience sharing, and role modelling
Who is it for?
Anyone who is working in an RFG member company.
You don’t have to be in a rail freight-specific role to join the programme.
Can I have more information, please?
Of course. Please join an optional 30-minute information call here
These will be on:
- 21 November 2023 at 11.30-12.00
- 29 November 2023 at 10.00-10.30
These will also be recorded and shared on RFG’s YouTube channel. Further details can also be found below:
How do I sign up?
- To join as a mentor, please complete this Mentor registration form
- To join as a mentee, please complete this Mentee registration form
What training do I need?
Please select a 1-hour training session from the dates available – this is necessary to complete prior to starting your mentoring relationship, even if you attended last year.
- Attend an information call if you’d like further information
- Complete the mentor or mentee registration form
- Book onto your 1-hour training session
- Await a match – this will be by 15th January 2024 at the latest